Stren-Flex® Lifting Slings and Rigging
MADE AMERICAN TOUGH, AMERICAN QUALITY SECOND TO NONE
Stren-Flex® manufactures an extensive line of high quality lifting slings and protective rigging gear to ensure a safe lifting experience. Our nylon and polyester web slings and roundslings are made in the USA and manufactured with care to meet or exceed OSHA and ASME standards. Our Simian™ GT roundslings have the highest capacity ratings per color code in the industry and our Simian™ Ultra High Performance Fiber roundslings offer advanced strength to weight ratios for extreme heavy lifting. We also offer a wide variety of cargo control tie downs, chain slings, wire rope slings, and rigging hardware. For more information, call our customer service hotline today!
MANUFACTURED LOCALLY, SHIPPED RELIABLY AND FAST
STREN-FLEX® SYNTHETIC WEB LIFTING SLINGS
Synthetic Web Slings are the most common lifting slings in use today. They offer good strength and value characteristics for loads up to 66,000 lbs. vertical capacity.
- All-purpose, low-profile, heavy duty lifting sling
- Easy to use and versatile
- Vertical, choker, and basket hitch
- Made in the USA
STREN-FLEX® STANDARD SYNTHETIC ROUNDSLINGS
Roundslings are ideal when you are looking for a light-weight sling that can lift heavy loads. Made of high strength fibers that are completely encased by a tough tubular jacket, roundslings provide superior weight to capacity ratios and durable construction.
- Color Coded Capacity: See the capacity of the lifting sling by the color of the jacket!
- Abrasion Resistance: Jacket protects the load bearing fibers
- Low Stretch: Approximately 3% at full capacity
- Made in USA: All Stren-Flex® roundslings are made in the USA and feature the TwinTag™ RTS!
Simian™ GT PREMIUM SYNTHETIC ROUNDSLINGS
What does GT “Gorilla Technology” mean to you?
- Increased durability and performance due to our exclusively woven and treated outer cover
- Four points of identification
- Color Coding: Each sling size is color coded to WSTDA recommendations
- Print Coding: Sling capacity is stenciled on the outer cover of each sling
- Stripe Coding: Each black stripe on the outer cover represents 3000 lbs. of lifting capacity
- TwinTag™ RTS: Our roundslings feature our TwinTag Redundant Tagging System. This tag provides redundant backup sling information protected by the outer cover of the sling
- Highest rated capacity per color code in the sling industry
Simian™ Ultra, Simian™ Ultra HT (High Temperature), and Simian™ Ultra EX (Extreme Conditions)
High Performance roundslings made from robust tenacity High Modulus PolyEthylene and Aramid fibers.
- Multiple options of high performance outer covers and core yarns specifically designed for exceptional performance in harsh environments and difficult applications
- Simian™ Ultra HT for use in higher temperatures up to 350˚ F
- Simian™ Ultra EX for use in extreme applications for heavy duty and repetitious lifting where cut and abrasion resistance is required
Gorilla-Guard™ and Over-Armor™ ABRASION CONTROL
Ultimate sling protection! We’ve got you covered with Gorilla-Guard™ and Over-Armor™ protective sleeves and coverings.
- Abrasion resistant material recommended for high abrasion, heavy duty slings
- Provides extra protection for the body, eye, and edges of a sling
- Gorilla-Guard™️ protective coverings match chemical and stretch properties of all Stren-Flex® synthetic slings
- Over-Armor™- The ultimate in abrasion and cut resistance
STREN-FLEX® LIFTING SLINGS WITH GORILLA EDGE™
Gorilla Edge™ webbing is woven with energy absorbing texturized fiber selvedged into the edge of the material. This edging provides improved abrasion resistance while maintaining ultimate flexibility. Get an “Edge” on the competition! Gorilla-Edge!
- Recommended for all heavy duty lifting slings
- Most economic abrasion resistance option
- Most durable nylon sling material available
- Integrated abrasion resistant fibers on edges
- Resists cutting and abrasion on edges